For those who don’t know, Aluminium wire rods are constructed by varied procedures such as rolling and coiling, extrusion or also by drawing it directly from the molten aluminium. Later, the aluminium wire rods are taken into use as raw materials in order to make aluminium cables and overhead conductors, which produce amazing electrical as well as mechanical properties.
What is EC Grade?
EC Grade is basically a short form of the Electrical Clearance that is done as per the ASTM - American Society for Testing and Materials. It is also to be noted here that, Electrical Conductor grade aluminium also known as 1350-H19 alloy or A1.
Uses of EC Grade Aluminium Wire Rod
For those who don’t know, EC Grade Aluminium Wire Rod is majorly used in electrical transmission applications because of the amazing conductivity and because of its non-corrosive properties. EC Grade Aluminium Wire Rod is also used in chain-link fence material, aluminum antennas, re-twistable twist-ties in order to keep food fresh and also as zippers.
In addition to this, EC Grade Aluminium Wire Rod is also used to stream liquids to food processing units, water treatment plants as well as heat exchangers and many other related applications. Since EC Grade Aluminium Wire Rod is blessed with nontoxic properties, it is also used in manufacturing number of cooking utensils and appliances.
Properties of Aluminium Rod
• EC Grade Aluminium Wire Rod is corrosion resistant.
• EC Grade Aluminium Wire Rod also boats of high electrical conductivity.
• In addition to this, the metal has lower density as and when compared to steel, copper etc. and this makes it a lightweight metal which allows greater workload capabilities at lower costs.
• Aluminium rod is durable and also has a very good durability.
• EC Grade Aluminium Wire Rod is nontoxic and hygienic, which is why it is considered as environment friendly.
• Topping everything, EC Grade Aluminium Wire Rod is not volatile or sensitive to any type of weather condition. Therefore, EC Grade Aluminium Wire Rod is corrosion-resistant, water proof as well as rustproof. Moreover, EC Grade Aluminium Wire Rod works amazingly well in low temperatures. It is also worth mentioning here that EC Grade Aluminium Wire Rod also has the ability to retain its durability, toughness as well as hardness even when the temperature is augmented and/or increased.
There are many EC Grade Aluminium Wire Rod Exporters India, who can help you out with your respective needs and requirements. The EC Grade Aluminium Wire Rod Exporters deal in a wide array of aluminium wire rods and you will get a lot of options from which you can choose the EC Grade Aluminium Wire Rod as per your individual needs and requirements. So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with them right now! In case you have anything to add on to this article, we always welcome suggestion, you can drop us your views in the comments section below!